About ACCX Products
Products and Services
- Arduino and other embedded systems development, including turn-key industrial control solutions
- Electronics design and PCB layout, specializing in open-source micros and community-supported tools.
- System integration and prototype development. In-house capabilities include machining, farbrication, welding, 3D printing and CAD.
- Embedded programming
- Access control and security hardware and software.
- Penetration testing and vulnerability assessment of physical security devices
We also provide a range of ready-to-use kits, boards and other hardware to make it easier to get started.
Please visit our Store to see what’s currently available.
ACCX Products is dedicated to providing assembled hardware, tools and kits to support the emerging field of Open Source Security. We believe that the physical security and access control arena needs more innovation and openness, and that open source is the way to accomplish this.
By publishing our designs, we encourage software developers, hackers and anyone else with a problem to solve to use and contribute to our hardware and software projects.
The project started in 2010 with a need for an electronic access control at our work space that would be customizable and affordable. After some prototyping and debugging, an initial prototype emerged and a run of commercial boards was commissioned from Flashline Electronics in Sunnyvale, CA.
Seeing the need for a wider variety of hardware, ACCX Products is the next step to developing reliable, open-source security products with the potential for commercial viability and wider distribution.
This effort is just breaking out of the planning stages, but has the potential to provide a wide range of solutions through the open-source community.