Open Access 4.0
Open Access Control v 4.0
This page contains documentation, installation tips and downloads for the all-new Open Access version 4. Open Access is a first-of-its-kind offering that brings enterprise security to the hobbyist, hacker and developer. The system is open-source and not encumbered by licensing, NDAs and other problems found with commercial hardware.
The Open Access Standand version 4 has an Arduino-compatible Atmega 328P on-board and support for powering and interfacing with the Raspberry Pi via it’s 26-pin header. Features include:
- Atmega328P with support for 200 local users in eeprom. Arduino compatible w/USB and ICSP programming.
- (2) Wiegand RFID reader ports with fused power, LED, and buzzer support
- (4) Supervised alarm zones
- (1) Unsupervised tamper zone
- (4) 5A relay outputs
- (2) 12V auxilliary power ports
- Selectable USB output or direct-attach 3.3V UART to the Raspberry Pi
- Real-time clock with battery backup (DS1307)
- Serial i2c EEPROM (Atmel AT24)
- Expansion header for CD or more inputs/outputs
- Latest firmware (v1.36) for the Open Access v4 Hardware
- Requires Arduino v1.0 or higher.
- Mounting template for installing the Open Access v4
- Prints as actual size (approximately 4x6")
- Full set of schematics for the Open Access v4, in PDF format.